Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Writing for leisure

I hope you all were here

beside me

althought not in physical

especially you

to lead me, accompany me

make me feel

as light as the air


Having you all is a pleasure

teach me things, brighten my life

make me be a person

that concern about life


And you, changed my life

like drops of water

change the shape of rocks

slowly pulled me out

from the other part of me


Knowing you make me drown

with the feelings

like a person in love

draging me to have a relationship

just as a friend

or maybe close friend


I got the feeling

of loving you

but I keep it for myself

because I don't want you

to feel the pain

hurt by a deep love to someone


I know you care about me

and I am hope that

you just care but not love

It's the time to say good bye

never hurt untill you know

you got no chance to say hello

anymore


Take care of yourself

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry

I can't make you laugh anymore

but I want to see you smile

having normal life like before


I want you to remember this,

YOUR HAPPINESS IS MY HAPPINESS


*not related to any human being..hihi

writing for leisure

No comments:

Post a Comment